FRIDAY THE 47TH
Join the Friday The 47th VIP list, and be the first to know about the upcoming launch date.
Friday The 47th VIP members get a link for the product before it goes live to the public.
NOTE: Hoodie excluded from all discounts.
JOIN THE LISTSIGN UP
** If you're already part of our text messaging list, check your recent texts and click the link to join.
The LRG Friday The 47th Hoodie was originally released in 2007, and left a significant mark and legacy on the streetwear world.
We have gone back to the original manufacturer and factory, replicating the original design specifications and re-created this grailed piece, down to the finest of details.
This year, we're bringing back the original three colors of the Friday The 47th Hoodie.
FRIDAY 47TH DETAILS :
- Fully removable snap off Jason inspired mask – constructed from fleece fabric with an exterior white plaster-sol print, cut holes and darts to create the mask detail and shape.
- Eye holes with a mesh layer.
- Inside hood blood splatter print detail.
- Front appliqued chainsaw with embroidery stitch to create art detail and branding. Tonal zig zag stitch applied around the boarder of the chainsaw art.
- Custom left chest gold metal rivet with LRG tree logo and two chainsaw silhouettes.
- LRG custom woven labels and front right hem, back neck label, and back neck tape.
- Sizes S- 4XL
- Machine wash cold, delicate. Air dry.
- Grey color EXCLUSIVE to L-R-G.com and Zumiez
JADAKISS FOR FRIDAY THE 47TH
LRG first released the “Friday the 47th” hoodie in 2007. Drawing inspiration from classic Slasher Film Villains: Jason Vorhees, Freddy Kruger, and Leatherface, it was the much-hyped follow-up to the “Dead Serious” Hoody of 2006. LRG has gone back into the archives, working with the original manufacturer and utilizing the original design cads to re-release this grail.
Jadakiss, whose government name is Jason, was the perfect choice to partner with on this drop, as he has a long legacy of lyrically “murdering” your favorite rapper, and leaving them in a bloody wake. Kiss has been thrust back into the public consciousness with arguably the best performance in a Verzuz battle to date, introducing him to a new generation of HipHop fans.