FRIDAY THE 47TH
Join the Friday The 47th VIP list, and be the first to know about the upcoming launch date. If you're already part of our text messaging list, check your recent texts and click the link to join.
Friday The 47th VIP members get a link for the product before it goes live to the public.
NOTE: Excluded from all discounts.
JOIN THE LISTSIGN UP
** If you're already part of our text messaging list, check your recent texts and click the link to join.
The LRG Dead Serious Hoodie was originally released in 2006, and left a significant mark and legacy on the streetwear world. It was famously worn by Kanye West at the 2006 Stella McCartney fashion show, pictured with Paul McCartney.
We have gone back to the original manufacturer and factory, replicating the original design specifications and re-created this grailed piece, down to the finest of details.
This year, we're bringing back the original three colors of the Friday The 47th Hoodie.
- Fully removable snap off Jason inspired mask – constructed from fleece fabric with an exterior white plaster-sol print, cut holes and darts to create the mask detail and shape. Eye holes with a mesh layer.
- Inside hood blood splatter print detail.
- Front appliqued chainsaw with embroidery stitch to create art detail and branding. Tonal zig zag stitch applied around the boarder of the chainsaw art.
- Custom left chest gold metal rivet with LRG tree logo and two chainsaw silhouettes.
- LRG custom woven labels and front right hem, back neck label, and back neck tape.
- Sizes S- 4XL